Scroll down for the Step-by-Step Guide on how to create your Performances
KEY TERMS & TIPS:
How do I create my Performances?
On the Performances tab on your Event, where you can create the details for all your Performances on one page.
You'll just have needed to submit the details for your Event first - learn how to do that here.
What is a Channel?
The place where tickets are sold, e.g. Online Channel, Box Office, Ticket Agent, etc.
More info can be found here.
How do I connect Performances to my Channels?
By selecting the On/Off Sale Schedule for your Channels on the Performance page.
You can do this either on the individual performance itself, or you can bulk add them on the Performances page once you've created them.
You can select the following options for your Channels:
Specific date and time
Set amount of time before/after the start time
How do I edit my Performances?
Once you've submitted the details for your performances, you can edit them on the Performances page using the Filter and Action bars. Learn more about that here.
What do I need to do before creating Performances?
Sign up to a Line-Up account.
Set up your Organisation.
What do I need to have created by this point?
Your Event by completing the Info page.
1. From the page, select your Event
2. Select the Performances tab and then
3. Create your Performances:
a) Start Date
b) Start Time - 24 hour format
c) End Date (optional)
d) End Time (optional)
e) More than one performance? (if yes, go to step f. If no, select Doesn't Repeat and go to step g)
- Add another Time Slot - if you have multiple time slots, add them here by selecting and entering the Start Time
- Select how often your performances repeat and the date of the final performance. This is how you can create all your performances in bulk
g) Channels On/Off Sale - select the on and off sale schedule for your Channels from the dropdown. Options to select are:
- Specific Date and Time - select date and time options from the dropdown
- Set amount of time before/after the start time - select the number of minutes, hours or days before or after the start time from the dropdown
h) Tags - for internal use only, these will appear on your Performances list
i) Price Profile - assign now or later (you can assign them to performances on the Performances page after creating your prices, at a later stage. For more info see here)
j) Notes - for internal use only, these will appear on your Performances list
5. Manage Performances on the Performances page, where you can use the Filter and Action bars to make bulk edits. For more info see here
NEXT STEP: Start creating your prices with your Price Tables
Please sign in to leave a comment.