Scroll down for the Step-by-Step Guide on how to create a General Admission Venue Plan
KEY TERMS & TIPS:
What is a Venue Plan?
The design for your Venue, where you can build your seats or areas if you have reserved seating. For more info on reserved seating go here.
If you don't have reserved seating, you can create a General Admission Venue Plan where you can assign capacities but without building seats or areas.
How do I create a Venue Plan?
From the Venues page and selecting the Venue Plans tab, before selecting what type of Venue Plan you want to create and building your plan.
For more info, see our Step-by-Step Guide below.
How do I add my Venue Plan to to my Event?
Via your Price Profiles, where you can connect the prices for your Event to the seats on your Venue Plan.
More info can be found here.
What do I need to do before creating a Venue Plan?
Sign up to a Line-Up account.
Set up your Organisation.
1. Select and then the Venue Plans tab
3. On the pop-up select General Admission (if you are creating a Reserved Seating Venue Plan, see here):
4. Enter details:
- Name - this is for internal use, customers will never see this
- Capacity - how many tickets are you selling for your GA Venue?
- Tags - for internal use, these will help group your Venues on your Venue Plan list
- your plan
4. Edit or Archive your plan if you need to make changes by selecting on your Venue list
NEXT STEP: Create your Seat Types