After a ticket has been created you can edit the ticket name, inventory (number of tickets on sale), price, booking fee and ticket status (see below for status options)
To make changes to tickets that have already been created follow these steps:
- Search for the event in the event list and click through to the event management section
- Click on the "Performance & Tickets" tab
- From the list, select the performance which has the tickets you want to make changes to
- On the individual performance management page, scroll to the ticket section at the bottom
- Click on the ticket you wish to change
- On the next page, the ticket management page, click the edit button to open the pop-up
- From here you can change the ticket name, inventory number, price and booking fee
- You can also change the status of the ticket to one of the following:
- Public tickets will show to customers in the customer facing ticket widget ie tickets which customers can book themselves, online.
- Hidden tickets will only show in the issue tickets widget available only via your account and any account that has Front-of-House user access permission to that account, ie tickets that can't be booked by customers themselves online.
- Inactive tickets can't be purchased anywhere (this option is likely to be used to take specific tickets off-sale)
- Once you have made the changes to the ticket, click submit and those updates will go live
Article is closed for comments.