Bulk Upload Top Tip!
Use this simple time formula to have start and end times automatically update
If you have multiple time slots for one day that follow a set pattern, e.g. every hour, then you can use a simple formula to have the time slots automatically update every time you copy/paste an occurrence down. All you need is to use this base formula:
So to make the start time automatically change to 1 hour more than the start time for the first performance/occurrence/time slot you would use the following formula:
Here’s how to use the formula to automatically change the start time and end time to 1 hour after the first time slot
- After you have created your first time slot, copy it and paste it below
- In the date cell for the newly pasted performance, change it to =A2
- In the start time cell change it to =B2+TIME(01,00,00)
- In the end time cell change it to =C2+TIME(01,00,00)
- Both times will now be displaying 1 hour later than the start and end time in the first performance row (Row 2).
- Now copy the second performance/occurrence/time slot and paste it below. You’ll see that the start and end times automatically change to 1 hour later than the second performance
- Keep copying and pasting down and you'll see that the start time and end time will automatically change to 1 hour later than the performance above.
- Once you've created all your time slots for a day, if you want to recreate them all for the next day then copy the full days worth of performances, paste them all below the first day and then in the cell for the first date of the second performance, change the formula to =A2+1 and you should see all the dates for the second day automatically change to the next day
Article is closed for comments.