In the date/time section on the event management page, each performance has a status which will be set as "On sale" by default. To quickly take a performance, and all ticket for that performance off-sale, change the status to "Hidden" and click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. This will hide that performance from the customer facing ticket widget so customers can no longer buy tickets for it. The performance will though still be available in the issue tickets widget, so you can continue issuing tickets from there if needed.
Articles in this section
- I want to sell tickets directly on my website
- How do I embed my ticket widget?
- What is the ticketing widget?
- Can I customise the ticket widget?
- Can I add custom fields, forms or questions to the check-out flow?
- What is the event listings calendar plugin?
- Using Line-Up with Wordpress
- How can I track my ticket sales?
- Managing email notifications
- Can I add on the door and phone sales to my sales report?