Your privacy and the privacy of your customers are of the utmost importance to us. We believe that you should always be confident and comfortable about the data we collect from you, the data we process for your customers and how that data is used.
These updates take effect on 25th May 2018 and by continuing to use our services after that, you'll be agreeing to the revisions.
We recommend reading the documents in full, however we've prepared a summary of the updates below:
- Our Terms of Service now reference a new document, our Data Processing Terms. These new Data Processing Terms go into full detail about everything we do as a Data Processor with regards to attendee data that we collect and process on your behalf.
- We have published lists of Third Parties who we use:
- As a processor in our role as Data Controller for your data
- As a sub-processor in our role as Data Processor for your attendee's data
- We have new clauses around where data is stored and the measures we have taken in instances where data may pass outside of the EEA.
- Full details are now provided with regards to your rights when it comes to your data and the measures that we have put in place to accommodate these.
- We have provided information about how long we store data.
We shall continue to review, revise and update these policies, in line with our ongoing commitment to security, transparency and privacy - and will of course make all of our customers aware of any changes in the future.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.