You can easilly add the ability to collect doantions to any event. When you have created your event and set-up your tickets, follow these steps to enable donations
- Go to the "Embed" tab at the top of the event management page
- Customise your colour and marketing opt-in text as required
- Tick the Enable Donations box
- Click "Add Donation Option" and enter the amount for your first pre-determined donation about
- Repeat this to add in additional options (we would recommend a maximum of 3)
Note - in addition to the pre-determined options you create, there will be an "other" option where the customer can enter any amount
- When you have set you donation amounts, click the Update button.
- Donations will then be enabled for that event, you can now copy the widget embed code that is below and add that to your website to start selling tickets and taking donations
How can I see what donations I have received?
You can track the donations you have received via the "Donations" tab in the left-hand navigation bar. To see the order details where the donation was taken, simply click on the customer name and you will go through to the order page.
For UK users, to enable gift aid select the gift aid tick box and complete the additional fields. The customer will be asked to provide the additional information needed for gift aid compliance.