Scroll down for the Step-by-Step Guide on how to set up your Customer-Facing Booking Flow
KEY TERMS & TIPS:
What is the Customer-Facing Booking Flow?
The booking flow that your customers will purchase tickets on.
This appears as a subdomain that we create a URL for and which you can add to your website; or you can create a subdomain on your URL.
How do I get the Booking Flow set up?
Once you have completed all the steps in your Event set-up, you just need to provide us with your styling preferences for the design of the booking flow and our team will create the subdomain for you.
What does the Booking Flow look like?
We have a standard template which we use for all Customer-facing Booking Flows, however you can choose certain aspects of the design including fonts and colours.
Here are some examples:
Back To The Future: The Musical
The Great Murder Mystery
See our Step-by-Step guide below for more info.
What do I need to do setting up my Booking Flow?
Sign up to a Line-Up account.
Set up your Organisation.
What do I need to have created by this point?
Your Event by completing the Info page.
Price Tables and Profiles.
1. Once you have completed set up on Line-Up, contact us with a link to your Event and Channel that you'd like us to link your website sales to
2. In your message, please provide us with the following styling preferences for the design of the booking flow:
- Background - optional, the sidebar can just be a colour if preferred. If providing an image, please send us a JPG file, 1090px x 1300px
- Company logo - transparent PNG, max. 800px width
- Event logo - transparent PNG, 724 px x 259px
- Colour palette - this includes sidebar colours and your main highlight colours (e.g. buttons) - see example URLs below
- Font - optional, if you have a preference then just note that needs to be a Google Font
Booking flow examples:
Calendar page - multiple time slots
Reserved Seating ticket selection
General Admission ticket selection
3. Once we receive the above info, we will create a subdomain with a URL for you and will send over when ready. Please let us know if you'd like to create your own subdomain on your URS
NEXT STEP: Create your Purchase Flows so you can sell tickets at Box Office