1. The quickest thing to do is to ask the customer which seats they have booked. If they have the email on their phone, then you can always ask them to show you it so you can check the seats on the confirmation.
2. Once you get this information, go to Box Office and the correct performance.
3. Once you've got to the venue plan, hover over these seats to check the name attached to the booking:
4. Right-click on the seat and you'll see View Transaction appear - click this and the order will appear on a new tab for you:
5. Download Tickets:
NOTE - if the customer was sent their tickets already and can't find them, then you may want to regenerate the barcode (just so nobody else can use the existing barcode that went out). On the Order page, click Barcode
To download tickets, click either:
a) Download PDF - this will download a PDF of the ticket which you can print
b) Print As - where you can select a specific template to print. On the pop-up, select the template and click Download
6. Another way to find the order is to ask the customer for their name, email or order reference number. You can type this into the search bar at the top of the page - anywhere on Line-Up - and click 'show all results':
You should be able to find the order on this page - if you're unsure then you can ask the customer what email address they used for the booking. You should be able to see the email address on the correct order line. You can then click into this order to see the details and to print the tickets.