Scroll down for the Step-by-Step Guide on how to create your Payment Terminals
KEY TERMS & TIPS:
What is a Payment Terminal?
A terminal device that you can used to take card payment with via Box Office.
How do I create a Payment Terminal?
From the Tools page, where you can select the Payment Terminal option and enter the details.
You just need Model details and a Serial Number in order to create one on Line-Up.
See our Step-by-Step guide below for more info.
How do I use a Payment Terminal at Box Office?
By selecting the Payment Terminal at the top of the Box Office page.
You will have needed to add it as a Payment Method before using it for any transactions.
For more info, go here.
What do I need to do before creating Payment Terminals?
Sign up to a Line-Up account.
Set up your Organisation.
1. Go to the Tools page on the left hand side and click Payment Terminals, then Add Terminal
2. Enter details:
a) Name - a name for the payment terminal to help identify it easily
b) Description - optional
c) Model - you should be able to find this on the terminal device
d) Serial Number - you should be able to find this on the terminal device
e) Tags - help identify your terminals
3. Click Submit
4. Edit or Delete Payment Terminal if you need to make changes by clicking Manage on your Payment Terminal list
5. Add as Payment Method on Organisation Settings:
a) Go the Settings page, click the Payment Methods tab and then New Payment Method
b) Enter details:
- Type - select Terminal - Adyen Terminals Payment Type from the dropdown
- Use testing mode? - optional, this will allow users to check out with Adyen test cards and should not be used in live booking flow
- Name - used for internal use only, on order details and for reporting
- API Key - enter an Adyen API key
- Client Key - enter an Adyen client key
- HMAC Key - enter an Adyen HMAC key
- Merchant Account Name - enter an Adyen merchant account name
c) Select which Channels this payment method applies to
d) Click Submit to save
NEXT STEP: Sell tickets using the Box Office page