To resend tickets for an event, follow the simple steps below
1. Find Order:
a) Use the following options to find an order:
- Select and use the Filter bar to find all complete orders
- Use the Search bar at the top of the page and enter the customer name, email address, event name or reference number attached to the order
- Via the Performances page of the event, click into the individual performance and select . You will then see a full Transaction Items list for that performance where you can click into each order
2. Resend Transaction:
a) On the Order page, scroll down and select - NOTE, the order status (shown in the top left of the Order page) must show as 'Complete' for the Email Order button to be available
b) On the pop-up, select:
- Email Template - select which template from the dropdown you want to be used for the email
- Delivery Method - select which template from the dropdown for the transaction items
- Attach Ticket Template - optional, attach the template associated with this Delivery Method
c) options and the transaction will be resent to the email that is attached to the order
Why can't I find my order?
This might be because Customer details or Delivery Methods have not been added to the order. If a customer has been added but not delivery method, then you can send the customer their tickets by clicking Email Order on the Order page.
However, this may also be because the email has been sent to the customer's spam inbox, or they have unsubscribed from Line-Up emails. Contact us here if this is the case.
If a customer hasn't received their tickets, despite the email being sent out, then you may want to generate a new barcode and resend them the ticket. Doing this ensures that the existing barcode that was originally sent out can't be used, preventing any potential fraudulent use.
Fore more info about barcodes, go here.
Why can't I see the Email Order option on my order?
This is because the Order is not Complete yet. If the order status shows as Reservation or In Basket then the original transaction has not been completed and the Refund option will not show.
To complete the original transaction, you just need to click the Edit Transaction button at the top of the page.
Why hasn't my customer received their tickets?
This might be because Customer details or Delivery Methods have not been added to the order. If a customer has been added but not delivery method, then you can send the customer their tickets by clicking 'Email Order' on the Order page.
How do I change the email attached to an order?
By editing the email on the Customer profile. If you click on the customer's name/email on the top left corner of the order page, you'll get taken to the Customer profile where you can edit the email address as well as their other details.
For more info about managing customers, go here.
NEXT STEP: Want to make changes to your Order?
Learn how to Exchange Tickets
Learn how to Refund Tickets