If a customer can no longer attend the performance (timeslot) they have booked for, you can transfer (or exchange) their tickets to a different date if you wish. To do this:
- Go to the Ticket Orders tab in the left column
- Search for the customers order by email address, name or order reference
- Click on the customers' order
- From the order summary page, click the "Transfer tickets" button
- On the next page, choose the Transfer ticket(s) option
- Select the performance you want to transfer them to from the drop down
- Select the ticket type from the drop down (note, the price of the ticket must be the same as the ticket they ordered originally)
- Click Transfer
This will send the customer new tickets for the updated performance. It will add them to the attendee list for that performance as well as removing them from the original performance attendee list, and putting those tickets back on sale.
Please note, the transfer will only go through if the price of the new ticket matches the price of the old ticket - if the ticket price is different the system will show a message saying it has not been possible do the transfer.