Every event needs to have a website or URL to direct readers to for when they want more information.
If you don’t have your own website with your event’s details, you can use one of the following:
- The website for the venue where the event is taking place
- The event’s facebook page
- The ticketing website that you use
- Your Line-Up page
How to use your Line-Up page as your URL
- Create your event as normal. In the box for URL, put www.lineupnow.com
- Once the event has been created, go back to your dashboard and click on the event
- Find your event’s URL
- Copy that link
- Go to the edit tab
- Paste the link into the URL box, and saves changes.