To add your event to Line-Up, you need to fill in our online form. Make sure you’re using a laptop or desktop computer, not an ipad or smartphone as errors may occur.
If you want, you can send us the details in an email and we’ll create it for you.
Either way, there’s a certain amount of information needed to create your event.
What you need
- Event title (100 characters or less)
- Venue name/ address
- Website/ URL (this can be a facebook or social media page)
- Image (find out the image requirements here)
- Performance dates and times
- Videos and music (we support Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud and MixCloud)
- Ticket details
- Additional images
On top of this, you’ll need to choose some categories to define your event. The more categories you choose, the more likely readers are to discover your event.
Tips for adding your event
- It’s a good idea to get everything you need ready before you start the form. That way, you’ve got everything to hand and it’ll be much quicker to get done.
- Make sure that you work slowly through each of the steps in the form. If you click back, you will lose your work.
- It’s quite a good idea to copy and paste your event description from a word document or similar, so you can work on it and get it right, and you won’t lose it.
- Read our advice on ‘writing event listings that convert. Use our handy checklist to make sure you’ve covered everything in your submission.
- Remember that you can come back and edit your event at any time. So don’t worry if you’ve made a mistake; you can edit it immediately after it’s been created.