The Line-Up Event Calendar Plugin and Ticketing Widget can be used with Wordpress. Before adding the short codes for either to your website, you will first need to install the Line-Up Wordpress plugin so the embed codes work properly. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In your Wordpress dashboard search for "line-up" in the plugin directory - Make sure it's us by checking the image is of the Line-Up logo.
2. Install the plugin
3. Once you have completed the installation, you should be ready to add the Event Calendar or Ticketing Widget to your website. Go to the Ticket Sales Tools tab in your Line-Up account and choose either the calendar or ticketing options.
4. If you are adding the Event Calendar, click the Embed button, tick the Wordpress box, select the colour and copy the Wordpress short code.
If you are embedding a Ticket Widget, select the event from the "My widgets" page and click "Get Widget". Copy the Wordpress short code
5. On the page where you want the calendar or ticketing widget to show, past the code you have just copied.
6. Preview the page or publish if it is not live, and check that the plugin/widget is displaying as you want.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance embedding our plugin and widgets on your Wordpress site